Monday, July 27, 2009
Way back into love. @ 7/27/2009
I'm sick. And its thanks to either Adrian Yap or Danielle Chun. Urgh.
Kept tossing and turning in the night. Had no idea why I felt so uncomfortable.
Then i felt cold. Then in struck me. Stupid fever.

I hate fevers. Cant let you do anything. When i try to make movements with my head, it would be so painful. Im sure you all know what I'm talking about right.
Have a mad sore throat too. In the Chien's house yesterday night, i could hardly even speak. Kept coughing and coughing. Haiz. It was worse when i woke up today. Maybe it was because of the durians. :)

Not to mention me, but Ben, Julian and Jeremy is sick too.

So I am home alone while my sisters and mom is out shopping. Not that I want to shop with them, but felt like just going out.


Happy Birthday Sam!