Tuesday, August 4, 2009
@ 8/04/2009
I cough and cough and cough and cough, and cough the whole day long x2.
Well, not anymore.
I finally got rid of that STUPID cough. Wonder whether Adrian, Julian and Ben got rid of theirs too.

Watched the Arsenal highlights against Rangers. No fair. They face a stupid team while we face a team 10x stronger than Rangers: Bayern Munich. Well, that's because Man Utd IS a stronger,better team then Arsenal, but still..
I saw C.Ronaldo play on tv in Real Madrid. Hah! Stupid fella plays like any other normal winger. Not that special when your in a team like that arent you? Idiot.

Seen the video in my last post? Good right. They are called the Umbilical Brothers. One acts while the other make their own sound effects. That video not so much. But this one has alot, check it out:




I like Milo alot. I just realised that. I just HAVE to drink it before going to bed. Yes, im a freak. Lol.