Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Let's live it up.. @ 8/11/2009
Ish. Leverage is no more. Saw the final episode of season 1 just now. Super smart la they all..
But its ok. Season 2 is coming out soon, i hope. And what is Youtube for? Haha.

And as you all know, my Man Utd lost to stupid Chelsea.
And you know why? Blame it on stupid Michael Ballack and the reff! Argh! Can kill those two.
And a teensy weeny bit of blame on Evra and Giggs. I mean, couldnt they just slam the ball into the net? Hit so soft. Haiz. Oh well..

Oh, oh. Lame jokes time.

1.Why did Jordin Sparks take so long to cross the street?
She took one step at a time.

2. How did Jordin Sparks die?
She had no air.

3. Where did Jordin Sparks die?
On(or is it "in?") the battlefield.

Courtesy of Su-ann and my oldest sister.
*lame type of applause*




I want a Honda Accord when I grow up.