Wednesday, August 12, 2009
@ 8/12/2009
It feels so weird man, not going for cell on Wednesday's. I feel so free. Haha. But of course, I would rather be in the Chien's house playing cho dai di and talking crap la.

I was on youtube. Searching for random songs. I went from The Script, to Westlife. Dont ask me how I got there. And I saw this video:



Apparently, the boyfriend asked Westlife to come to her birthday party, and she is crazy over Westlife ok. And they suprise her. She is at a Westlife tribute.
And like just like every girl would do when they see their favorite band, she goes crazy. Poor them, a mad girl screaming and staring at them like they dropped out of heaven while they're singing.
When I saw this, I was like, whoa. I mean, I dont think its very easy to get such a popular group to perform in front such a tiny crowd, when they sing for thousands.
That's a good boyfriend.

I wonder whether the boyfriend has to pay Westlife, that would be costly.

Oh! Football season is starting really soon! Ah, Saturday or Sunday nights just sitting on my bean bag, seeing my Man Utd whip some team. Yes, I miss those times so much. But its comin back again!


AND also, i need/must watch G.I Joe ok. Paul and Gene Lih said it beat the pants of Transformers 2. So, i gotta watch it soon. And it must be in the cinema's. Im fussy, I know.