Saturday, August 15, 2009
Better together. @ 8/15/2009
The first game of the season commences! Chelsea and Hull. Hull scored first. I saw their goal. The person they were boo-ing scored the goal. In their faces. But Chelsea who just could not let them win, had to score back.
Wanted Hull to win against them, but that would be too far-fetched right.. It would be so nice to go laugh in Ryan's face tomorrow.

And, on channel 816, Tan-Koo are playing doubles against the Koreans. Semi-final, or was it quarter? Anyway, hope they win. Since Chong Wei lost to some Indonesian. Haiz. Stupid. Expected more from him la. What a let down.

I came late for S.O.T.B today. I was following Daniel, and he had to fetch people. One from Midvalley and one from T.T.D.I. Of all places right? Haha. The was a jam everywhere we turned. After one jam, 3 minutes later we run into another one. Frustrating man. So we reached church at about 2:45. ( It starts at 2) So thats why, when we had the ending quiz, I failed. The whole of the first page, I couldnt answer anything.

Oh, and one more thing. If any of you want to find lame jokes, please go and find Rhys Lee Jia Wei (he's awesome). He is the MOST lamest person I know. He tells lame jokes and I just stare at him ok..

AND WHAT IS WITH DANIELLE AND FAYA MAN? Does anyone know what kiss and tell mean? I ask them what it means, they reply " Im on a mission" Like hello?Argh! The acting is finally over.