Monday, August 17, 2009
Much Better. @ 8/17/2009
-A football post-

Well, Laura's was correct. Man Utd won 1-0. Its still a win though. But as much as we Man Utd supporters hate Cristiano Ronaldo right now, we cant deny that he was a real good player. Cocky, selfish, and proud he may be, but there just was not that impact in yesterday's game.
And, I really dont think we can win the BPL crown this yr too. Maybe la. JUST maybe. I think Arsenal could make it.

Seriously, if I ever changed team, I would change to Arsenal.
Just stop and think a moment. They are quite a good team.
And when they counter-attack, my goodness, scary. Especially when you see Andrei Arshavin and Theo Walcott tearing down the sides off the field. Whoo..
I saw the 6-1 highlights too.

Haha. Im just learning how to play Fantasy Premier League too. 100 million is not enough la!
I hope Drogba or Cecs Fabregas scores this week!

Also, Liverpool lost to Tottenham. Need I say more?
Man City could just make the Big Four into the Big Five...