Friday, August 28, 2009
Adventure is out there! @ 8/28/2009
Oo. Long time no update.

I will be very happy if my Fantasy Premier League team got 20 points this week la ok. My team is like.. pfftt.. gonna die.

Its 12:10am now. And im kinda lazy to type.. Came back an hour ago from Bukit Tinggi mall. Went so see up with my cousins.
Its was ok la. I still like Ratatouille better though.

This week's big match eh? Ish. Dunno whether United can hold out without Ferdinand and Van Der Sar. But I hope they give their best shot to stop those Gooners la.. and its 12:10am!
Urgh. Of all times! So late.. I wanna sleep.. I have not been getting good sleep this few days. Its a Saturday tomorrow. So i can sleep late! Oh wait, no, i cant. Urgh...

Ohmygoodness! I just leveled up in Restaurant City! What on earth? Im level 32 now! HEY! That's new!
Youth Camp is coming..