Sunday, September 20, 2009
It can happen to anyone of us. @ 9/20/2009
Rhys: *turns back to look at me* " What?"
Me: "WHAT? I didn't say anything!"
Rhys:" You say im hot? Oh thanks, I know."
Me: "Go away la you."


Happy Hari Raya to ya all.

Most of you are people are on holidays. Some of them in the mountains, some in the city, some in another nation, some on an ISLAND!

Unfair. Oh, and talking about unfair..aih. Never mind do not want to bore you people with a fantasy P.L post. But I can tell the other F.P.L players that I used my wildcard already. Changed my whole squad. I hope they can give me more points than last week.

But, but, did you see the United vs City match yesterday???
It was on heck of a match! Can give us heart failures. I wanted to strangle Given. The whole game I was happy, then sad, then happy, then moody, then happy, then depressed and then ECSTATIC! When Owen scored.. Whoo. I was shouting and all. Few minutes later on facebook, everyone was talking about it.
Haha.

What?
Nobody is on Msn?
Maybe, just maybe, he can live up to his no. 7 shirt.