Tuesday, September 1, 2009
We should get jerseys, cause we make a good team.. @ 9/01/2009
Yellow :)

What a boring Merdeka. Don't you all think? No parade(i think), no fireworks(maybe i didnt see), no nothin la. Its just like any other day. Ish man.

But it was a good Merdeka Day for me, personally! Mom and Dad went out for their wedding anniversary in K.L on Sunday. And I was home alone with my sister and my grandma. So nice ok. No parents asking you to do this, bugging you and stuff. I could do anything i wanted! I slept at 3am!
Hey, i know you people sleep at like 5am or somethin like that la. The latest I slept was 2!
So it was cool for me. Lol

I didnt want to say anything about the Arsenal and Utd match at first but... i gave in to temptation!
In your Arsenal fan's faces ok! Especially my friend Francis! My gosh. Whole week just bickering at me ok. "Arsenal gonna tapau you all" Utd is gonna lose!"
But ohmygoodness, when we won, i was super happy . Yes, we were SUPER lucky, but a win, is still a win no?

Went to play futsal with Ri-an Teoh and Garret's friends yesterday too. Crap man, my stamina is so low now. Run also tired d. And today when i woke up, my legs were aching ok! My legs don't ache!
Ish man.

I just bought Nicky Shorey in Fantasy PL. Eh, you church people. If you all play it, can you please tell me? Trying to get people to join our Fgt/365 league.

Oh, talking about 365, its World Tour this week. Ooh. Excited, want to see what people gonna wear. :)
And this Amanda Teo cant come. Haiz.


Go listen to Boston by Augustana :)


-insert picture here-