Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Get a rep for breaking hearts. @ 9/08/2009
What a week.

It was the week:
That held 365 World Tour. It was awesome! Seriously. Everybody dressed so nicely, formal or traditional. I was ushering. The hall was packed like sardines man. Had to bring more chairs. Cause we didnt know so many people. Man, did Michelle notice. She was ber-stressing. Me and Kyle were sweating. In our nice clothes too!

I didt try ANY of the food down at the booths though. Heard they were good. Was busy "cleaning up" and finding all the USHERS TO SIGN THE STUPID USHER BOOK! Went upstairs, downstairs and upstairs again to find them.
-Lol, Una's embarassing moment too-

I went back home at like, what? 10pm? And have not eaten dinner yet too.
Helped clean the whole "coffee bean" area and upstairs. It was fun. ( not counting the aching legs and back I had when i mopped when so much) So we went home and went to mamak. Maggi mee sup!

It was the week:
That had no football. Ish. So that Sunday was kind of a boring one. And I just changed my squad in Fantasy P.L, so I was wanting to see how many points they would get. Defoe is doing good no?

This week:
We went out with my Mom's side of the family. To Sheraton! To eat lunch after church. Ooh! It.Was.Good. We ate alot. Until me and Ben were full. That's saying something ok.Sorry Faya! No chopstick wrapper!

It was ALSO the week:
That my daddy went to India for nearly two weeks for work. So, as the attractive Chien Su-Ann said, I'm the man of the house now. Haha. Gonna miss him though. Hope he doesnt get any A(H1n1). *touch wood*