Thursday, September 17, 2009
Baby, you turn the temperature hotter. @ 9/17/2009
Whoo. This week's episode of Naruto is good huh Jeremy?
Every week only 17 pages come out only. Ish man.

Anyway, apparently Nicky Shorey is not all that la. He did not give me a single point. I ONLY got 42 points! Crap! And Lawrence got 30, but he is top of the 365 league. Unfair man! Oh, you 365 people! Come and join our league please! If you have not registered, go now! (Feel like an advertisement guy)
I also wasted 4 points. I bought Kuyt and Hunt. :)

I just realized that I always talk about football in posts. Well, what you want me to talk about? School?
E.g. Today my teacher told me not to be so lazy so I will be a diligent and hardworking son when I grow up. Oh and my teacher COOKED for me today.
My "classmate" kept nagging me to do stuff la.
My other "classmate" is annoying me a lot. She wants me to eat more neatly.
I ALWAYS sit next to them in RECESS so..

Not working right?I know.

Lol. Played football in the rain just now. So nice. It has been a long time since I done that. Slipping and sliding around. Heh heh. And the tapak of my futsal shoe tore. Argh.

And to Pearly: Good luck wei! Hope you would have a great time there. May you meet dashing guys and pretty 15 yr old girls so you can introduce them to me.
When you come back I hope you don't pick up their English accent, and also not the clean-type. Be the more down-in-the-dirt girl. Haha!