Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Which? @ 9/29/2009
*ahem*

" You belong with meee-eee-eee, you belong with me" That song is seriously getting to me man. I heard it 3 times in 15 minutes in my mom's car . Its crazy..

Neways, it has been a "just ok" week, I mean, how exciting can my day to day life get? Well, Monday and Tuesday was a holiday for me too. Since my dad was off. We didnt go anywhere tough. So it was kinda boring. On Saturday though we went to a "funfair". Im too lazy to explain how we suddenly went there, so lets just stick to: We went to a funfair. We brought our 2 kid neighbors along. There were so many games there. The two small children won prizes in every game they played. Its not that they were good. Its just that the games people were generous. I thought I was gonna be the only teenager there, but to my surprise( and pleasure) there were girls around my age who looked good...... and boys too.
Oh! Su-ann and Laura! I ter-met your cousin. The one that looks like Zac Efron. Lol.

Then 365.. Then on Sunday we went down to Kluang. Our childhood fren's grandad passed away. So we went there to support them. We had a great time there. Talking to them, we also visited some other people. But it was VERY tiring, going down and up on the same day.

And I came back to find out( thanks to Chien) that I only got 48 points!!!
I captain-ed Rooney for what I also tak tahu..
We are going to Camerons!