Thursday, October 8, 2009
If you jump, I will jump too.. @ 10/08/2009
A certain someone asked me to update. So I guess I better should.

Well, well ,well... Pmr huh? Yeah, I guess I am kinda lucky not to have all these type of exam stress. But I'll get it one day. And I will allow you all to laugh at my face ok? I will be praying for you guys! (I heard Science was one heck of a paper) *chuckles*

Its has been one great week.

Camerons. Left on Monday. Seriously cold there. Below 15 degrees!! And it was raining. So I rarely took off my jacket. It was freezing ok! Especially at night. We took walks in the evening. It was cold,yes, but nice. Went down to the market too. Bought corn, strawberries, and other stuff la. We also ate maggi mee in cup at night. SO nice. Hot noodles on a VERY cold night. On the way down, the road was windy, so I cant imagine what its gonna be like when we take a BUS up and down to Camerons for Yf camp..
My sister would be posting the pics on Facebook soon..

Back home now. Just went to get my eyes checked. Yes. I DO need to wear specs. Choose my frame just now too. Ish man. But, what to do?

Naruto has not come out yet.Crap la.

Chiao.