Thursday, November 19, 2009
Aiyoyo.. @ 11/19/2009
Whoa. Long time since there were new words in this blog huh.
Sorry. Was just so lazy.
Sister is in the E.E upgrade thing. So we don't have any classes. Heh. BUT, me and my younger sister had to clean house. Tiring gila. I sneezed so, so many times.

There aint gonna be any new Leverage episodes till next year. Ish. So im seeing C.S.I now. I kinda like it, to my surprise. I like N.Y the best.

Oh no. I just remembered. I have to dedicate a blog post to Faya. She asked me to. So well.

To my FRIEND(its friend, got it?) Fayanadya Adipatria,
Hope you have a good time in Singapore and Indo. Ber-bond with your mom. Eat 11 months of Indonesian food that you missed. Buy something back for me. Not an Arsenal keychain, please. It would just end up being thrown away. Always (Oh no, im gonna die for this) remember me in everything you do. Oh man.
Wait. Im gonna see you in December! I forgot. Sorry, let me edit my post.
Bye Faya, have a good time. See you soon. From Nick. Haha.

And, darn it. Is Drogba fit to play or not? I am not sure whether to change my squad or not. I tell you, next year, I am SO not playing anymore man. Troublesome betul.

Yf camp is in 3 and a half weeks time!




I cut-ted my sister from the pic. :P