Monday, November 2, 2009
Like hello? @ 11/02/2009
I dont get it. I got 72 points for F.P.L and im still in the same standing than I was before in all my leagues. Stupid.

Eh-ne-weys, I have been "tahan-ing" my neighbors constant drilling and hammering this week because they are doing renovations. They even drill on Sundays ok! I mean take a break la! I normally sleep on Sunday afternoons, but thanks to them, I has such a bad sleep. I covered my head with my pillow, blanket AND bolster but still couldn't keep out the noise. Sheesh.

I wanted to watch my United match on Sunday early morning. So I set up my alarm. My alarm rang. I woke up. Decided to wait for the match to start first, so I put my head on the pillow, next thing I knew, it was time to go to church. Like what the crap man. Haha. I heard my dad groan though while I was in bed at 12.
I NEVER thought they would lose 3-1! Well, that's Liverpool for you la.

Oh. I am going rock climbing tomorrow with Daniel and Sean again at 1U. We might not be able to snap our fingers for a few days.

Did you know that 365 camp is only around 5 weeks away. Seems very close when I say it like that right? I know. Its gonna be awesome! Yeah.

I noticed I have very limited amount of things to say when I blog. Cause you know, everyday is nearly the same to me. I dont really have any interesting things to posts. Cause there are no interesting things. EXCEPT WHEN MY SISTER SCRATCHED ME WITH A PEN TODAY!
Ganas..

This concludes Nick news today. Selamat malam dan selamat sejahtera. *shuffles papers*