Tuesday, December 1, 2009
So sick. @ 12/01/2009
Yes. The title explains it all. But after countless trips to the toilet and panadols. Im better now. Woke up at 2 in the morning, with a bad tummy ache. Really bad. Went to tell my mom about it. She gave me some medicine, but after a few minutes I went to the toilet and vomited food out. Food from yesterday. Disgusting? Yes, I know. And it comes out alot okay. So anyway, from 2am till 6am, I think I vomited around 5 times. And I couldn't even sleep, cause I was SO uncomfortable. Sigh.

Then in the morning and afternoon I vomited another 3 times. And I didnt take lunch. Whats the point? Gonna come out again anyway. Then from 4 till 6:30, I slept. Woke and and drank my soup, which was my dinner. That was good la. Then slept again till 9. Went to bathe and came back downstairs, and here I am! I feel so much better now.

Urgh. Im tired already. So lazy type some more.