Sunday, December 20, 2009
Why la he like that? @ 12/20/2009
Yawn. Its 11am now. And im still tired. Didnt know I woke up so the late. What a waste of a morning. Sigh.

Well, VBS, Yf Camp and Christmas Dinner is over ALREADY. Now just left Christmas day.Gonna be acting again. Hey, im not complaining, acting is fun!. And after Christmas Service my family and extended family would be going off to Frasers Hill. So I wouldn't be around for the 365 Oscars. I wanna know who wins what.

United lost 3-0. Yi Jan and myself were talking about it. Praying in vain that Rooney would score a hat trick in 10 minutes. Haha. But at least Chelsea drew. Phew. And, AND I got quite high points in F.P.L too! Higher than the 365 League la. Hoho.

Im kinda like waiting for the camp photos to be uploaded. Only some have been, but i want to see all la. Hurry up Leo/Jon/Kar Kien!