Friday, January 1, 2010
Im 16? @ 1/01/2010
First of all,
Happy New Year to ya guys!

A year has passed so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ly fast. Like S.O.S was just 1 or 2 months ago, and World Tour was just 2 weeks ago. Oh well.

And talking about weeks, I went to Bukit Tinggi 4 times in the past 1 and a 1/2 weeks. 3 out of those 4 times I went to see movies. Awesome!
1st time- went with Daniel, Sean and Julian to see Princess and the Frog. Real guys see Disney cartoons. ;)
2nd time- went out with my friends to go see Sherlock Holmes.
3rd time- went out with my friends FAMILY to eat lunch.
4th time- went to see Avatar.
Satisfying la. No movies in the cinema that I want to watch anymore.

Yesterday was busy. Went to play futsal with my cell and some other guys, I found out that my stamina is very VERY low now. Man, I need to go exercise. After that, went to eat lunch with them.
Then, I went in Kyle's car to direct him to my house, Kyle's driving is good. He is a safe driver.
Julian, Joel, my bro-in-law and Adrian joined us after that. Played football on PS2. I tapau-ed Adrian 4-1. What a noob.
Went for dinner after that in Juliet's. Adrian tried to hit on a girl. Tsk tsk tsk.
My hair keeps getting in my eyes, gotta cut it soon.