Friday, January 22, 2010
My girlfriend. @ 1/22/2010
Heard this on Fly.fm (Malaysia's hottest music!)

Ben: Hi Su-Ann
Su-Ann: Hello..
Ben: So, Su-ann tell us about your problems, why do you feel so depressed?
Su-Ann: Oh, because I've had 5 boyfriends so far in my life, and all of them have broken up with me and I don't know why.

Not the Su-Ann I was thinking about.

I forgot I had a blog for some time. Forgive me for its deadness, but it needs effort to be faithfully updating it.

I wanted to post about the week when my "two mothers" went to Singapore, what we did and all, but actually, we didnt do anything, Mom left us some work to do, but we finished it all pretty much on Monday, so we watched tv, went on the computer for technically, the whole day. Tuesday was the same thing. It was weird though, having no one to nag at you for 4 days. When they came back they already started to nag. Sheesh. I guess there was no one in Singapore to fuss about. I actually posted what I didnt want to post about. Stupid.

Oh, did I tell you I had a new girlfriend. My guitar. Bought in KL a week ago. She is so pretty. Sorry, you non-guitar players. You would not understand the beauty of a new guitar, specially picked by you. As I told my dear friends, you gotta FEEL it.

Okayz. Im too lazy to type anymore. My fingers are getting sleepy. See you. ;)